[geeks] Sendmail question

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Tue Jan 28 03:22:44 CST 2003

On 2003.01.28 00:01 Dave McGuire wrote:

>    Well yeah, no shit, but have you ever seen a sendmail.cf file that
> didn't have those rewrites included as "standard equipment"?
Yes. The one on my Tru64 machine. Even the M4 macros had no proper
masquerading options so I transplanted the correspondig rules from a
Linux .cf.

> That's almost like saying "well yes that'll work but only if you have
> TCP/IP running!"
Is there an other network protocol besides TCP/IP?
Arn't all computers on the world connected to the Internet permanently?
--

tsch|_,
         Jochen, who is now leaving to rescue some SGI stuff. :-)