[geeks] FS cheep: buttload of P3-based 1U and 2U servers

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Mon Nov 22 17:05:51 CST 2010

 I just got in a whole bunch of extra Dell PowerEdge 2450, 6350, 4400,
and IBM Netfinity 4000R amongst other stuff.

These are PIII-based, some dual PIII, systems, some with SCSI RAID
cards.  The 2450s take either 4 or 5 SCA drives and all have dual power
supplies.  I have some rack rails for them also and will throw in a
bunch of 18GB drives with the drive holders as well.  I think a typical
config is 1-2GB RAM  Haven't checked out the Netfinity's yet.  The 6350
and 6450 I don't know the specs on yet either.

Any of the above - $10 each if you come pick them up in Lancaster area.

--Patrick